This Autumn Year 6 GPS Assessment Resource Pack has been created to assess pupil knowledge of all the blocks and small steps covered so far in the Autumn term. The pack includes an SATs style assessment with 19 questions linked to all of the small steps in Autumn; a mark scheme with content domain coverage, small step coverage with suggested levels and a teacher assessment spreadsheet to identify pupils working at Year 6 Emerging, Year 6 Developing, Year 6 Expected or Year 6 Greater Depth. These levels are currently provided as a guideline only.
Not a member? Sign up here.
This pack includes:
Year 1 National Curriculum Objectives:
Autumn Block 6 Ready to Write
1. Relative Clauses
2. Modal Verbs
5. Expanded Noun Phrases
7. Present Tense
8. Past Tense
Autumn Block 2 Synonyms and Antonyms
Autumn Block 3 Word Classes
Terminology for pupils:
1. Identifying Nouns and Verbs in Sentences
2. Identifying Adjectives and Adverbs in Sentences
3. Identifying Subjects and Objects in Sentences
4. Identifying Determiners, Conjunctions and Prepositions in Sentences
5. Identifying Word Classes in Sentences
Autumn Block 4 Subjunctive Form
1. Was or Were?
2. Recognising Subjunctive Form
3. Using Subjunctive Form
This resource is available to download with a Premium subscription.