Five differentiated activities for rounding numbers to practise question types from the KS2 Sample Reasoning Paper.View
We’ve started a #LIFEworkbalance campaign and we need your help to complete our LIFE/work balance survey. We are wanting to publish the results so please give 15 minutes of your time to help us get a true picture of school life.
To help our customers achieve a LIFE/work balance and understand their differing needs by providing resources of outstanding quality and choice alongside excellent customer support.
- Subtract 2 Mixed Numbers Homework Extension Year 5 Fractions
- Perimeter, Area and Volume Year 6 Shapes Same Area Free Discussion Problems
- Free Year 6 Shapes Same Area IWB Perimeter, Area and Volume Activity
- Year 3 Writing Direct Speech Homework Extension Speech
- Free Shapes Same Area Homework Extension Year 6 Perimeter, Area and Volume
- Fractions Year 5 Subtract 2 Mixed Numbers Discussion Problems
- Fractions Year 5 Multiply Unit Fractions by an Integer Discussion Problems
- Year 4 Tenths on a Number Line IWB Decimals Activity
- Fractions Year 5 Multiply Non-Unit Fractions by an Integer Discussion Problems
- Year 4 Tenths as Decimals IWB Decimals Activity