Free Year 2 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 4 – Tenses
Year 2 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 4 - Tenses
This is a free scheme of work for Year 2 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling. This resource is the second block in the teaching sequence and includes 6 small steps with guidance for teaching. It is designed to be used in conjunction with your English curriculum and allows you to cover the Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation objectives from the Year 2 National Curriculum.
What's included in the pack?
This pack includes:
- Year 2 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 4 Tenses Guidance with Notes
National Curriculum Objectives:
English Year 2: (2G4.2) Correct choice and consistent use of present tense and past tense throughout writing
Terminology for pupils:
(2G4.2) tense (past, present)
1. Recognising simple past and present tenses
2. Using simple past and present tenses
3. Recognising past progressive tense
4. Using past progressive tense
5. Recognising present progressive tense
6. Using present progressive tense
This resource is available to download with a Taster subscription.