Free Year 4 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 3 – Noun Phrases
Year 4 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 3 - Noun Phrases
This is a free scheme of work for Year 4 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling. This resource is the second block in the teaching sequence and includes 5 small steps with guidance for teaching. It is designed to be used in conjunction with your English curriculum and allows you to cover the Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation objectives from the Year 4 National Curriculum.
What's included in the pack?
This pack includes:
- Year 4 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 3 Noun Phrases Guidance with Notes
National Curriculum Objectives:
- (4G3.2) Noun phrases expanded by the addition of modifying adjectives, nouns and preposition phrases (e.g. the teacher expanded to: the strict maths teacher with curly hair)
1. Identifying Noun Phrases
2. Modifying Adjectives and Nouns
3. Determiners Before Modifiers
4. Prepositional Phrases
5. Using Expanded Noun Phrases
This resource is available to download with a Taster subscription.