Free Year 5 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 3 – Tenses
Year 5 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 3 - Tenses
This is a free scheme of work for Year 5 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling. This resource is the second block in the teaching sequence and includes 9 small steps with guidance for teaching. It is designed to be used in conjunction with your English curriculum and allows you to cover the Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation objectives from the Year 5 National Curriculum.
What's included in the pack?
This pack includes:
- Year 5 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 3 Tenses Guidance with Notes
National Curriculum Objectives:
1. Past or Present?
2. Present Perfect Form
3. Recognising Past Perfect Form
4. Using the Past Perfect Form
5. Recognising the Future Perfect Form
6. Using the Future Perfect Form
7. Recognising the Perfect Form in Sentences
8. Using the Perfect Form in Sentences
9. Which tense?
This resource is available to download with a Taster subscription.