Free Year 6 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 1 – Punctuation 1
Year 6 GPS Scheme of Work Spring Block 1 - Punctuation 1
This is a free scheme of work for Year 6 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling. This resource is the first block in the teaching sequence and includes 4 small steps with guidance for teaching. It is designed to be used in conjunction with your English curriculum and allows you to cover the Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation objectives from the Year 6 National Curriculum.
What's included in the pack?
This pack includes:
- Year 6 Spring Block 1 Punctuation 1 Guidance with Notes
National Curriculum Objectives:
- (6G5.10) Using a colon to introduce a list
- (6G5.10) Use of the colon to introduce a list
- (6G5.11) Use of semi-colons within lists
- (6G5.14) Punctuating bullet points consistently
- (6G5.14) Punctuation of bullet points to list information
- Terminology for pupils:
- (6G5.10) colon
- (6G5.11) semi-colon
- (6G5.14) bullet points
1.Using Commas in a List
2.Using Colons and Semi-colons in a List
3.Writing in Notes
4.Using Bullet Points for a list
This resource is available to download with a Taster subscription.